As in many churches of the Uckermark and Brandenburgs, a Taufengel was an integral part of the Brocken Church facility. Presumably he was created at the same time as altar, stalls and organ at 1708. Most likely, he was originally coloured like many of his colleagues. After centuries of service with the holding of the baptismal dish at baptismal celebrations, he was unjuiced from his fortifications after the war and thrown into a shrubbery in front of the church. Presumably he was in the open for years and was exposed to wind and weather. This treatment was very good for him. He lost part of his wings and his right arm. In addition, the hull broke into three parts. In the 1960s, the 20th century. In the 1800s, he entered the Museum of the Temple.
At the beginning of March 2011, the Angel was able to take his place in the church with a new hand and christening bowl.